SAVE THE DATE
Thursday, February 9, 2012
6:30pm to 10:30pm
The 100 Club of Chicago is proud to announce that we have been selected to join the list of 18 deserving charities to benefit from the 2012 “First Look for Charity,” the exclusive preview night of the Chicago Auto Show.
This tuxedo attire mandatory event will feature a tantalizing sampling of food and beverages from across the country.
Your Admission Ticket enters you to win one of two new vehicles:
2012 Cadillac Escalade
2012 Cadillac SRX
(Prize vehicle winners must be present at event)
Ticket sales generated by the 100 Club of Chicago will benefit the 100 Club of Chicago.
To purchase your tickets, call the 100 Club at 312-992-0215.
Individual Tickets: $250
- 25 First Look for Charity Tickets
- 25 Chicago Auto Show Tickets
- Identification as a Donor in all recognition listings
- 50 First Look for Charity Tickets
- 50 Chicago Auto Show Tickets
- Identification as a “Patron” in all recognition listings
- 100 First Look for Charity Tickets
- 100 Chicago Auto Show Tickets
- Identification as a “Benefactor” in all recognition listings
Grand Benefactor: $50,000
- 200 First Look for Charity Tickets
- 200 Chicago Auto Show Tickets
- Identification as a “Grand Benefactor in all recognition listings
First Look for Charity and the Chicago Auto Show are presented by the Chicago Automobile Trade Association, representing the new-car dealers of Chicagoland and northwest Indiana.