- 100 Club Featured in Fox Interview 12/01/2016
- CEO Joe Ahern Speaks at City Club of Chicago 09/13/2016
- 6th Annual Pig-Out for Charity is in the books! 08/05/2016
- 2016 Memorial Day Homily 06/03/2016
Financial Support is Provided to Families of Fallen Police Officers, Firefighters and Paramedics
While money can never replace the loss of a loved one, funds can be extremely helpful in easing the financial burden associated with the tragic event.
That is why when tragedy strikes in Cook County, the 100 Club of Chicago – the civilian organization that provides for the families of fallen police officers, firefighters and paramedics – immediately responds with financial support to help lessen the devastating effects.
First 24 Hours
Usually within the first 24 hours following a loss of life in the line-of-duty, the 100 Club of Chicago:
- Presents an initial check for $15,000 to the surviving spouse or dependent parent to help cover the family’s immediate financial needs.
Within Several Weeks
Within several weeks of a loss of life, the 100 Club of Chicago:
- Meets with the family a second time to present an additional check to defray a portion of the family’s debts.
- Advises the family of future financial assistance for post-secondary education.