- 100 Club Featured in Fox Interview 12/01/16
- CEO Joe Ahern Speaks at City Club of Chicago 09/13/16
- 6th Annual Pig-Out for Charity is in the books! 08/05/16
- 2016 Memorial Day Homily 06/03/16
Vote for the 100 Club to be a Chicago Community Champion
The 100 Club of Chicago is a Blackman Kallick Plante Moran Chicago Community Champions candidate!
Vote for us to win $25,000 starting July 23 at http://bit.ly/MmnM5w — and tell your friends!
You may vote as often as you like during Round 1 (July 23rd – August 3rd).
To thank the Chicago-area community for its support and to celebrate its recent merger, Blackman Kallick Plante Moran is launching an online contest to help Chicago not-for-profit organizations raise their visibility and compete for a $25,000 award.
The contest is open to all Chicago-area not-for-profit organizations.
To be eligible, organizations must have a valid 501 (c)(3) status over the duration of the contest and plan to use the funds in the counties of McHenry, Lake, Kane, Dupage, Cook, Kendall, Will, Grundy, and Kankakee. Moreover, the award must be used to benefit one of these categories: arts and culture, education, youth development, environment, social services, or community development.
Between 8 a.m. (CDT), July 9 and noon (CDT), July 18, charities will self-nominate by registering below.
The public will vote in three rounds:
- Voting for round one opens at 8 a.m., July 23 and closes at noon, August 3. The top 20 candidates from this round of voting move to round two and will start with zero votes.
- Round two of voting opens at 8 a.m., August 6 and ends at noon, August 10. The top 10 candidates from this round of voting move to the final round and again will start with zero votes.
- The final round opens at 8 a.m., August 13 and closes at noon, August 17.
The organization that receives the most votes during this final round wins. All times are local Chicago times. The winner will be announced on August 20.